You can manifest your dream lifestyle by incorporating a daily spiritual practice of affirmations, visualizations, and meditations. Learn how to build confidence and self-esteem with tips offered by author Lynnette Rozine Prock. Develop self-awareness with workbooks and therapeutic activities. Take the actions that lead you towards manifesting your dreams!
- Inspirational Self-Help Books guide users to better understand their purpose and life calling. Workbooks offer activities that are helpful for overcoming obstacles and challenges.
- Audio / Visual Positive Affirmations develop confidence and self-esteem. Repeating positive statements assists dreamers in believing in their full potential.
- Motivational Quotes stir up emotional drive and give proof that others have already succeeded at what was once an unlikely outcome.
- AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS
- VIDEO AFFIRMATIONS
- MOTIVATIONAL BLOG POSTS
- VIDEO BLOG POSTS
- COLORING BOOKS
- INSPIRATIONAL GIFTS
- AUTHOR’S FAVORITE QUOTES
INTUITIVE LIFE COACHING services include:
- CUSTOM AFFIRMATIONS
- PERSONALIZED VISION BOARD
- GOAL TRACKING WORKSHEET
- ONE-HOUR COACHING SESSION
See what is being said about Lynnette Rozine’s Intuitive Life Coaching:
THIS.IS.AMAZING! I can’t even express how “on point” it is I’m so grateful and excited for this vision board. I’m going to try and create one for my husband and daughter too! Thank you thank you! So glad to have you in my “peace and love arsenal. ~Christina L.
This was a great exercise! It made me realize I am truly much further along than I would have given myself credit for six months ago. Wow! Very empowering. Thank you. ~Christian K.
This is amazing, thanks so much! The affirmations really touched me. I also find the materials you have online very helpful.~Lisa L.
- Took horse riding lessons in WI as a tween
- Sometimes makes a living as a henna tattoo artist
- Has quite a few IMDb credits in the art department
- Loves gardening, mosaics, and messy hands-on artistic creations
- During her third trip to Egypt with her husband, a revolution erupted!
- Plays saxophone and bass (but not at the same time)