Discover more about Lynnette Rozine Prock
Like the title of her first book, Live Life for a Living, Rozine is living her dream of being a transformational author and artist.
She is the author of Mandala Meditation, Live Life for a Living, My Dreams Matter, prompted journal series Quiet the Mind, Energize Your Life, Know Your Self, and coloring books Color Sugar Skulls, and Color Sea Life.
Rozine lives with her rescued pitbull and two cats in a picturesque canyon home in the hills of Burbank.
Her life now is a far cry from her abusive and impoverished childhood in rural Wisconsin where she found solace and the motivation to change her life through art and self-help books.
When she is not creating inspirational materials or facilitating her retreats and workshops, Rozine enjoys freelancing in graphic design and marketing, as well as working as a henna-tattoo artist at parties and events. Her true love is giving others the inspiration and practical tools they need to live the life of their dreams.
Since incorporating a consistent daily spiritual practice of meditation, affirmations and visualizing, Rozine has manifested the following magical events:
- a gorgeous cottage in a California canyon
- professional head shots from celebrity photographer, Lesley Bohm in exchange for website design services
- a work-from-home lifestyle offering freedom with a steady stream of income
- an offer for expanded distribution from an acquisitions editor at a Big NYC Publishing House
- a proficient editor and manager, dedicated to her success
Rozine can be reached via email at inspiration@MyDreamsMatter.com.