About the author of Live Life For A Living, Lynnette Rozine Prock
Lynnette Rozine Prock weaves a spell for manifestation in this beautifully illustrated book encouraging self-confidence in the pursuit of dreams. Raised a freethinker, Rozine takes a bold stance in “Live Life For A Living” – be selfish! She writes,
“It’s about having and building confidence in yourself, and acting on your instincts without fear. It’s about doing what makes you happy, not what pleases others.
I believe your life is for you – not for your children, your parents, your spouse, your siblings or your boss.
While all of these people may benefit from your existence, your life exists for you.”
Rozine’s manner of taking on dreams as a business is infectious. “Live Life For A Living” is filled with optimism that can only lead to the fulfillment of those dreams. Chapters include:
• You Can Do This!
• Guide To Meditation
• Dream Board
• Create Your Own Affirmations
• Goal Tracking Sheet
Lynnette Rozine Prock can be reached via email at inspiration@MyDreamsMatter.com.
- Lynnette Rozine Prock stands next to her book “Live Life For A Living” available at Handmade Galleries in Sherman Oaks, California
Lynnette Rozine Prock is a self-published author of three books. She is married to Egyptian-American actor, Ayman Samman, in Los Angeles, California. She has close to 10,000 products for sale at her Zazzle store. She also designs and builds websites, logos, and marketing materials for small business owners and entrepreneurs. She sells digital collage scrapbook paper and banner graphics online to Etsy and ArtFire customers.
At MyDreamsMatter.com you will find everything you need to support and fulfill your dreams:
• AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS
• VIDEO AFFIRMATIONS
• MOTIVATIONAL BLOG POSTS
• VIDEO BLOG POSTS
• a FREE custom designed FENG SHUI VISION BOARD
• COLORING BOOKS
• INSPIRATIONAL GIFTS
• AUTHOR’S FAVORITE QUOTES
FUN FACTS ABOUT ROZINE
• she took horse riding lessons in WI as a tween!
• she sometimes makes a living as a henna tattoo artist.
• she has crazy-mad IMDb credits!
• during her third trip to Egypt with her husband, a revolution erupted!
• loves gardening, mosaics, and messy hands-on creations.